Abtran offers employees a comprehensive Learning & Development programme that helps them to sharpen their customer-centric outlook, and offers a variety of career paths through the organisation:
- Lean Six Sigma training: all Abtran employees are trained in Lean Six Sigma to equip them with a common set of tools and techniques, empowering them to challenge norms and lead change in a consistent and standardised way.
- New Hire Induction: All new employees receive comprehensive training to ensure that they are well prepared for their new role. Developing your ability to “walk in the customer’s shoes” is central to this training.
- Employee Development Programme (EDP): Throughout your career at Abtran you will be involved in regular one-on-one meetings with Team Leaders and career-focused activities that go beyond core duties. EDP helps you to identify opportunities and career goals and then helping you achieve these goals.
- Inspire Programme: Inspire is a dedicated training programme delivered over four months, designed to provide Advisors with the skills needed to become a Team Leader i.e. motivating and managing a team of operations staff in our contact centre. All employees are welcome to apply.
- Professional Team Leader Programme: All of our Team Leaders complete a 12 month training programme to develop their skills and give them a deeper understanding of the best ways to work with their teams and to develop our business.
- Professional Trainer Programme: If you demonstrate a natural aptitude for imparting knowledge and skills, you might consider a role as a specialist trainer. Trainers at Abtran have the opportunity to develop this aptitude by completing the Professional Trainer programme.
- People Manager Training: Since ours is an organisation that depends on talent and learning, HR plays an important role at Abtran. All new People Managers attend a training programme to learn how to get the best out of people: encouraging a service-oriented attitude, understanding how to deliver great results, and exploring opportunities.
- Employee Forum: We are an open, listening culture. The Employee Forum empowers staff to exchange ideas and optimise their working environment.