Customer Care Administrator - Maynooth
We are seeking Customer Service Administrators to join our team on a FTC in Maynooth. This is an opportunity to further develop your customer service skills while utilising any administration skills you have acquired in a supportive and highly successful organisation. If this role sounds of interest to you, then please apply online today!
Specific duties of the role include:
- Handling a high volume of enquiries from customers, ensuring a quick and effective resolution while efficiently processing incoming applications.
- Providing relevant and up to date advice to customers.
- In-depth knowledge of the business, and the services it provides.
- Effectively managing a database through accurate and efficient data entry.
- Adhering strictly to data protection and confidentiality laws.
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound documentation is processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Accurate data entry and efficient management of databases.
- Conduct regular and thorough audits for compliance and quality improvement.
- Assist with reporting and creating documentation.
- Ad hoc administrative duties such as filing, scanning, photocopying and faxing documents.
This is a very fast paced role, requiring energetic and enthusiastic individuals with a real drive to succeed. In addition, the ideal candidates will possess:
- Previous customer service experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An exceptional telephone manner and a strong customer service ethic.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ideally will have completed a relevant course (e.g. ECDL) or have experience dealing with computers, strong computer skills are essential.
- Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively.
- Ability to work well either individually or as part of a team.
- An understanding of the importance of strong adherence to data protection and confidentiality laws.
And in return you will get:
- Competitive Salary.
- Lean Six Sigma training.
- Subsidised Canteen.
- Career Progression and Personal Development.
- Free Parking.
- Abtran Sports and Social Clubs.
- Great team environment.
- Annual Taxsaver tickets.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company.
This role is full time FTC with unrivalled career progression opportunities.
If so, please apply below.