Customer Service Advisor - Italian Speaker
If you have experience in Customer Service or would like to pursue a career in Customer Service, this is the Ad for you!
One of Ireland's largest and fastest growing innovative Business Process Outsourcers are currently seeking Italian Speaking Customer Service Advisors join their teams on an Italian Utilities account.
So what you would be doing is...
- Handling a high volume of enquiries from customers, ensuring a quick and effective resolution while efficiently processing incoming applications
- Providing relevant and up to date advice to customers
- In-depth knowledge of the business, and the services provided
- Effectively managing a database through accurate and efficient data entry
- Adhering strictly to data protection and confidentiality laws
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound documentation is processed correctly and in a timely manner
- Accurate data entry and efficient management of database
- Conduct regular and thorough audits for compliance and quality improvement
- Assist with reporting and creating documentation
- Ad hoc administrative duties such as filing, scanning, photocopying and faxing documents
We would ask that you have...
- Previous Administration or Customer Service experience
- Italian Speaker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An exceptional telephone manner and strong Customer Service ethic
- Previous Customer Service and Administration experience in a Call Centre or similar environment (desirable however not essential)
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ideally have completed a relevant course, strong computer skills are essential.(e.g. ECDL)
- Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
- Ability to work well either individually or as part of a team
- An understanding of the importance of strong adherence to data protection and confidentiality laws
What's in it for you?
- Full training will be given to you to make sure that you are an expert in your job.
- Competitive Salary
- Subsidised Canteen.
- Career Progression and Personal Development
- Permanent position
- Free Parking
- Sports and Social Club
- Great team environment
- Annual Taxsaver ticket
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company.
If this role sounds of interest, then please apply online today!