Customer Service Advisors
Abtran are seeking Customer Service Advisors to join our team. This is an opportunity to further develop your customer service skills while utilising any administration skills you have acquired in a supportive and highly successful organisation. If this role sounds of interest to you, then please apply online today.
Specific duties of the role include:
- Handling a high volume of enquiries from customers, ensuring a quick and effective resolution while efficiently processing incoming applications.
- Providing relevant and up to date advice to customers.
- In-depth knowledge of the business, and the services it provides.
- Effectively managing a database through accurate and efficient data entry.
- Adhering strictly to data protection and confidentiality laws.
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound documentation is processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Accurate data entry and efficient management of databases.
- Conduct regular and thorough audits for compliance and quality improvement.
- Assist with reporting and creating documentation.
- Ad hoc administrative duties such as filing, scanning, photocopying and faxing documents.
This is a very fast paced role, requiring energetic and enthusiastic individuals with a real drive to succeed. In addition, the ideal candidates will possess:
- Previous customer service experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An exceptional telephone manner and a strong customer service ethic.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ideally will have completed a relevant course (e.g. ECDL) or have experience dealing with computers, strong computer skills are essential.
- Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively.
- Ability to work well either individually or as part of a team.
- An understanding of the importance of strong adherence to data protection and confidentiality laws.
And in return you will get:
- Competitive Salary.
- Lean Six Sigma training.
- Subsidised Canteen.
- Career Progression and Personal Development.
- Free Parking.
- Abtran Sports and Social Clubs.
- Great team environment.
- Annual Taxsaver tickets.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company.
This role is full time and permanent position and Abtran offer unrivalled career progression opportunities.
If so, please apply below.