We are hiring a Finance Manager! A career at Abtran isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
Reporting directly into the Financial Director, you'll work closely with Senior Stakeholders across the business and the Commercial Analyst team.
Your background is ideally a BPO/Contact Centre where you have managed direct reports and also presented to Senior Stakeholders or clients. You're highly analytical and have extensive experience being responsible for Financial Control, Monthly Reporting, Accounts Payable Function, Tax Compliance & Statutory Audit Compliance.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for delivery of a timely Monthly Accounts and Group Consolidations.
- Ensure Abtran has a robust reporting & controls environment in place to safeguard company assets.
- Lead the development of Financial Reporting function including Financial Systems capabilities.
- Assume responsibility for Year-end Statutory Audit Compliance across the Abtran Group of Companies.
- Manage existing Financial Reporting Team
- Manage existing Accounts Payable Team.
- Lead the integration of Group Companies from a Financial Reporting & Compliance perspective.
- Ensure Abtran is compliance across all relevant tax categories i.e. VAT, Payroll and Corporation Tax.
- Build positive working relationships across the organisation
- Support innovation by developing strategies and creating opportunities to elicit new ideas from members of the business
- Communicate changes clearly to all members of the team
- Support Finance team where necessary in the delivery of areas that are deemed to add value to Abtran business.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years accountancy experience in a commercial environment
- Professional qualification in the field of accountancy (ACA, ACCA, ACMA or equivalent)
- Knowledge of CRM, ERP and Microsoft applications
- Experience in a previous Financial Reporting & Compliance role.
- Strong Excel Modelling capabilities.
- Capable of communicating Financial metrics to senior management.
- Knowledge of Irish Financial Reporting Standards.
- Able to work on own initiative in an intensive Reporting environment.
- Relevant Financial Systems exposure
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Motivated, ambitious and enthusiastic with 'can-do' philosophy
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical, investigative, problem solving and follow through skills
- Very strong time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable