Health Insurance Customer Engagement Advisor
Health Insurance Customer Engagement Advisor.
- Full Training Provided.
Considering a career in the growing and diverse world of health insurance? Abtran is Ireland's largest indigenous business process outsource provider and we are seeking trainee or experienced Health Insurance Advisors on a full-time permanent basis.
We are currently recruiting dedicated people with a high level of customer service and administration skills who are looking to qualify themselves in the Health Insurance Industry.
This position offers full training with qualified trainers and a select group of colleagues.
Core areas of responsibilities:
- Handling a high volume of enquiries from customers, ensuring a quick and effective resolution while efficiently processing incoming applications.
- Drive self to continually deliver customer satisfaction while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Managing private insurance user and customer queries, billing issues and processing claims.
- Managing group pensions and life insurance schemes.
- Effectively managing a database through accurate and efficient data entry.
- Adhering strictly to data protection and confidentiality laws.
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound documentation is processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Teamwork, including demonstration of behaviours that show commitment to working with others as well as supporting and improving the overall performance of the team.
- Adhering to scripting without deviation.
- Accurate data entry and efficient management of database.
- Conduct regular and thorough audits for compliance and quality improvement.
- Assist with reporting and creating documentation.
- Ad hoc administrative duties such as filing, scanning, photocopying and faxing documents.
- Will have previous experience in a customer service environment.
- Administrative experience with a sound knowledge of computer systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Results orientated and a high attention to detail.
- Resilience and self-motivation.
- Approved Product Advisor (APA) qualification fully paid for by the business.
- Fantastic opportunity to achieve a world recognised qualification.
- Commission structure in place for the limited Sales positions.
- Subsidised Canteen.
- Career Progression and Personal Development.
- Free Parking.
- Sports and Social Clubs.
- Great team environment.
- Annual Taxsaver tickets.
- Cycle-to- work scheme.
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company.
Abtran has a strong ethos for employee progression, so if you are looking to develop your skills and your career then this is a great place to start. Coupled with your drive to excel and our Employee Development Program we will support and encourage you all the way.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please Apply Now or reach out to Jennie Hoare directly on 021.481.9074
Job Type: Full-time