We have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Manager to join our team on a Maternity Leave cover contract.
Your background is ideally a BPO/Contact Centre where you have been responsibile for the management of the Quality and Business Improvement function. Your role will ensure that Abtran processes are in line with client and regulatory requirements.
Desired Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in a quality or improvement role ideally in a customer service environment
- Quality/Analytics qualification or Bachelor's degree in a business discipline
- Strong working knowledge of customer service techniques and measurements systems
- Excellent analytical skills with a proven ability in utilizing reporting systems to support and drive business improvements
- Experience in coaching and leading teams to deliver best practice
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and Powerpoint
Personal Attributes required:
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Empowers others to identify and lead changes
- Commercial Awareness
- Excellent Planning and organisational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
Key Result Areas
1. Customer Focus
- Carry out root cause analysis on quality, customer satisfaction and customer service data identifying and reporting on trends/challenge
- Build and deliver business recommendations and improvement plans for both internal and external customers utilising client/Abtran change control processes.
- Promote a clear understanding of the importance of quality measures, within the contact centre service industry, by linking client and customer satisfaction data to quality measures undertaken.
- Adapt quickly to sudden differentials or changes to the internal or external client business using appropriate methods to clearly communicate these to senior management internally and externally.
- Understand and play a key part in the successful delivery of the Quality Contractual requirements and KPI's required for the Operation.
- Organise and facilitate regular internal operational meetings to share best practice and gain feedback.
- Attend, (chair where appropriate) and participate in internal / external:
- Calibration sessions.
- Client or Operation meetings on/off site.
- Project participation, build and/design leading to beneficial outcomes for Abtran, internal and external clients and customers.
- Develop and manage your people.
- Lead by example.
- Own and champion performance management.
- Motivate, stretch, coach and develop direct reports.
- Identify and support staff development and succession planning.
- Recognise and publicise individual and team successes.
- Personal and team delivery of agreed performance targets.
- Create and foster a culture of idea generation, innovation, improvement and delivery.
- Report to Senior Management on Quality Activities against the annual quality plan.
- Manage personal and team resources effectively to ensure targets are met.
- Identify and communicate process improvement opportunities.
- Manage the roll out of site wide Quality Standards through sustainable and robust. processes that are capable of passing all accreditation standards (e.g. CCA, ISO etc.)
- Lead with a positive attitude.
- Build good relationships with your team, peers, colleagues and managers.
- Build strong relationships with clients.
- Build on a culture of flexibility, adapting to different situations, customers and business needs.
- Share knowledge and best practice across all business areas in Abtran.
5. Continuous Improvement
- Identify improvements for you, the team, Abtran, the client and the customer.
- Provide management with information, feedback and suggested improvements regarding the quality of services.
- Lead and assist in the roll out of Quality improvement actions.
- Continual system and report review to ensure consistency and effectiveness.
- Implement a continuous improvement program for all reports and analysis provided to Quality, Operations and Client Relationship owners.
- Manage the delivery of Quality & Business improvement solutions which address both quality of service and profitability of the business.
- Lead the design and implementation of effective processes within quality and business improvement.