Sales Advisors required!
Would you like to work for Ireland's largest indigenous business process outsource provider? Abtran are seeking Sales Advisors to join our team on a full time permanent basis.
In the role of Sales Advisor, you will be reaching out to customers in the UK & Irish market and reminding them of the excellent benefits and rewards of having an account with Europe's leading entertainment company…
Our client believes that their sales agents are the key players and driving force behind the success of their business.
- Working with a team of high performers.
- Speaking with customers to refresh their memory on the benefits of availing of our client's services.
- Delivering exceptional customer service.
- Advise customers of the available products and services and match the best options to suit their needs.
- Keeping records up to date and accurate.
- Adhering to data protection and confidentiality laws.
- Working closely with your team to achieve targets and goals and supporting each other in all aspects of the job.
- Full training will be given to you to make sure that you are an expert in your job. We want you to be able to deal with challenging situations and overcome objections with confidence and the training is geared to do exactly that.
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Must enjoy a challenge and have great problem solving skills.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- OTE (on target earnings) €26,000 to €30,000.
- Sales incentives - from cash and spot prizes, to all-inclusive paid trips.
- Lean Six Sigma training
- Subsidised Canteen.
- Career Progression and Personal Development.
- Full time, permanent position.
- Free parking.
- Abtran Sports and Social clubs.
- Great team environment.
- Annual Taxsaver ticket.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company.
Abtran has a strong ethos for employee progression, so if you are looking to develop your skills and your career then this is a great place to start. Coupled with your drive to excel and our Employee Development Program we will support and encourage you all the way.
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Then please apply below…
OTE (on target earnings): €26,000 to €30,000/year
Base Salary with Commission